Questions & answers
- Is the Debit Mastercard really secure when using it for online payments? What can I do to improve security? How do I protect myself against unauthorised use of my card?
- Can I no longer make online payments using my Maestro BankCard and the Maestro SecureCode?
- What does the word debit on the front of the card mean? What is a debit card?
- Can the new Debit Mastercard do everything my previous debit card 'BankCard' used to do?
- Can I use the Debit Mastercard to make payments wherever I used to pay with my debit card 'BankCard'?
- How do I make a contactless payment using the Debit Mastercard
- How do I make an online payment using the new Debit Mastercard?
- What is the difference between a Debit Mastercard and a credit card?
- Do payment terminals and money machines automatically recognise that my new Debit Mastercard is not a credit card but a debit card 'BankCard'?
- Is the card I already have still valid? Do I need to destroy the old card now? Do I have to return the card I already have in exchange for the Debit Mastercard?
Unfortunately no results found