The no-cost spark7 account for young people up to the age of 19 is the first step on the road to financial independence.
Erste Bank’s spark7 account for young people makes taking care of money matters a secure and easy affair.
Whether pocket money, apprentice pay, salary, or the bill for your mobile: With the spark7 account, all deposits and withdrawals, bank transfers, and standing payment and debit orders are handled in a simple, secure manner – and all at no charge!
As a spark7 Premium Member, you’ll have plenty of benefits
Once you open a spark7 account, you can apply to become a spark7 Premium Member and take advantage of over 1,500 benefits throughout Austria – from 25 free SMS texts per month to complimentary job-application coaching to reduced rates for EF study-abroad courses, and much more!
Become a spark7 Premium Member in two easy steps:
- open a free spark7 account at Erste Bank or Sparkasse
- complete the Premium Member application at spark7.com and send it in – you’ll be converted to Premium Member status shortly thereafter
Or feel free to complete the Premium Member application together with your customer service representative at your Erste Bank or Sparkasse branch – in this case, you’ll be converted to Premium Member status instantly.
The advantages of the spark7 account at a glance:
- free account maintenance
- free account transactions and e-banking
- with the spark7 BankCard, make cashless payments and withdraw cash
- over 1,500 benefits throughout Austria
- 25 free SMS texts per month, complimentary job-application coaching from the specialists at bewerbung.at, reduced rates for EF study-abroad courses, and much more!
You can also learn more about the spark7 account from your Erste Bank or Sparkasse customer service representative.