In case of applicatory or technical questions concerning eRoom please
- have a look at the eRoom homepage and its sections
- consult the eRoom online help
- talk to your eRoom Coordinator
- contact the central eRoom Service Desk.
In case of connectivity problems to Internet (e.g. URL does not work or you cannot reach the log-in mask of eRoom) please call your local help desk (not the eRoom Service Desk).
External eRoom members are only allowed to call the eRoom Service Desk in case of unlocking their account or if they do not remember the answer to their personal question! In all other cases they have to contact the eRoom Coordinator of the respective eRoom.
Concerning RSA-Token troubles contact the RSA-Token helpdesk – please have a look at your manual.
Please be aware of the fact that eRoom Coordinators or eRoom Service Desk can not provide support for problems with external workstations (workstations not within the EBG network).
Central eRoom Service Desk (English spoken)
Contact them if
- your eRoom access is locked
- you forgot the answer to your personal question
- you have an applicatory question regarding eRoom
- you cannot reach the eRoom homepage
You can write an email (please see the button "Support form") 7*24hours or call the eRoom Service Desk within the support hours.
Support hours: Monday til Friday from 06:30-19:00 (GMT+01:00), except groupwide public holidays