1. When you enter eRoom you will find all items already existing in that eRoom displayed in the map (on the left side of the screen) as well as in the item box (centre of the screen). The structure has been created by your eRoom Coordinator. Any change of the structure should be aligned with him.
2. To add a new item within the existing structure (e.g. in an existing folder or in an existing database) enter the respective item by clicking it either on the map or on the item box.
3. In the item (the folder, database, etc.) you will find a button to add files or items below the name of the respective item on the top of the screen. The name of this button is different from item to item (e.g. “new entry” in a database, “new task” in a project plan or “new event” in a calendar, etc.).
4. You can easily modify (=edit) or delete the item or entry you have created by clicking on the icon in front of the item with the right mouse button. That opens the context menu where you can select (beside others) the edit or delete command.
5. You add an attachment to e.g. a note or some types of database entries by clicking the create button in the attachments area of an open item.
6. You can handle (create, delete, edit, etc.) each item or file in the attachments area as you can do in every other folder.