TIPS and usage recommendations
- Use folders or databases to structure those files.
- Members, who create or add a new file in an eRoom are per default the owner of it (can be modified in the access control settings).
- Files can be viewed, added and edited according to the user’s access rights.
- Also a blacklisting functionality is available to exclude specific file formats*.
- The “create date” or “modified date” is always related to the creation or last modification of the eRoom item (and not of the file itself).
* The files currently forbidden are: bat, chm, class, cmd, com, cpl, crt, dll, exe, hlp, hta, htm, html, htw, htx, ins, isp, js, jse, lnk, mda, mdb, mde, mdt, mdw, mdz, msp, ocx, reg, scr, sct, shb, shs, url, vbe, vbs, wsc, wshx.